Technical Support Specialist
Full time, Tallinn
We are looking for a Customer Support Specialist to predict, prevent and solve all customer product issues. You will help identify, and where possible fix, technical problems and provide responses to customer questions from our global client base.
This is a great opportunity to gain exposure into a global FinTech industry, whilst working closely with Sales and Technical teams in ensuring a speedy resolution of all issues. In this role, you will gain experience in all financial and crypto markets and trading technology.
What you'll do:
1. Monitor the health and performance of all platform components.
2. Being the first line contact should Your Bourse clients experience any difficulties.
3. Investigating and troubleshooting potential product problems or misunderstandings.
4. Providing Your Bourse engineering team with consistent and clear information from other parties when problems need to be escalated.
5. Support the QA department by logging bugs and keeping track of their frequency.
6. Extending the internal tools used by non-technical team members to understand/investigate support queries.
7. Writing internal documentation to help answer commonly asked questions.
8. Testing new functionality of the platform when the features are being rolled out.
We're looking for someone with:
Required Skills And Experience
1. University Degree or equivalent work experience
2. Fluent written and spoken English
3. A basic understanding of software development processes.
4. Strong analytical, assessment and problem-solving skills.
5. Self-starter, ability to work with limited supervision, multi-tasker
6. You have a genuine passion for technology
7. Positive attitude even in stressful situations
Your Bourse, a leading trade execution technology company, has announced the release of their most advanced portal to date. The new features on the portal empower brokers to have more control and maximise profitability through customisation of settings and dashboards.Learn more
Leading forex technology company, Your Bourse, has announced the wider release of its ultimate MetaTrader migration service – Your Bourse MT4 Migrator. With over 15 years of MetaTrader expertise and experience, Your Bourse has now developed the most advanced, secure, and cost-effective tool to migrate users, trades, groups, and symbols from any MT4 server to another one.Learn more
Leading technology company for FX and CFD brokers, Your Bourse, has announced a new premium infrastructure service – Your Bourse MT4 and MT5 Hosting. Having shaped trading technology since the inception of MetaQuotes and leveraging over 15 years of MetaTrader expertise and experience.Learn more
Alfa Capital Holdings (Cyprus) Limited (‘Alfa Capital’), an EU regulated Investment Firm providing, among other, Spot FX to retail brokers, HFTs, Asset managers and other institutional investors, has announced a partnership with Your Bourse, a technology provider for FX, CFD and crypto brokers.Learn more